|Material ||Stainless steel|
|Power source ||Electric|
|Capacity||50 l/min to 1000 l/min.|
We are recognized as successful manufacturers of Magnetic Separators.
These all-purpose separators purify free flowing powders and granular material or concentrate and reclaim products in such materials. It also protects processing equipment such as grinders, crushers, rolls etc. against tramp iron damage. They can be installed inside closed chutes, at outlets of chutes and hoppers or where material discharge from feeders and conveyors. Its rugged construction is ideal for separating ferrous metal from the material such as shredded cars, slag, crushed ore and ash at mass burn plants, in foundries, recycling plastic, aluminum, and glass.
Magnetic separator.The magnetic separator as the name suggest are used to remove magnetic dirt from fluids. Based on the removal capacity and the process application, veeraja has developed 2 series:
- MC series – for high flow / high dirt contamination
- MD series – for smaller flows
- Magnetic separator
- MC series - candle type
- MD series - drum type
- MD series - drum type
- Suitable for magnetic separation from the fluid.
- Correctly defined separation
- Easy installation
- Extended service life
- Continuous operation. No consumables.
- Tapered disc for high magnetic concentration.Rare earth magnets can be used for added efficiency.
- Ease of maintenance.
- Ideal for individual machines.
- Inlet and drive positions can be altered.
- Standard sized modules are mentioned in attached pdf catalog.
- A magnetic drum with the close dense magnetic field is assembled on non-magnetic SS shaft.
- Magnetic pole shoes are projected out to form fins”, for better magnetic field alignment around the
- Drum. The drum is rotated very slowly by a geared motor drive.
- A non-magnetic SS trough holds the dirty fluid close to the drum. Magnetic dirt is picked-up by
- Magnetic field & is attached to the finned drum.
- Slow rotary motion dumps the dirt collected on closely contoured scrapers. Extended scraper
- Dumps the dirt collected in a bin.
- Size & number of fins is selected depending on the flow of fluid, viscosity of fluid & quantum of
- Dirt to be handled. Positive rake scraper is selected for volatile fluid like water based emulsion
- While negative rake scraping is selected for oils. Negative rake scraper keeps the fluid away
- From bin.
- Protection of processing equipment
- Cement plants
- Pumps and paper mills