|Filtration capacity ||50 l/min to 10,000 l/min|
|Material ||Stainless steel|
|Power source ||Electric|
Our self-cleaning filters are suitable for roll coolant application. Positioned in line with mill feed pump they have no consumables and operate at a low cost. They can also be heated by steam heating the coils if required. Self Cleaning Filter
holds multiple elements ( based on flow capacity ) housed in a pressure vessel. The dirty fluid enters from the bottom into the inner side of these elements. Various elements of filtration level up to 150 microns are available. The number of elements in the housing is decided on the process, flow and dirt load. Self-cleaning filters developed by veeraja uses a wedge element which facilitates easy backwash.Our unique gr series design has multiple elements arranged in an array to increase the filtration area.
- Self-cleaning filter type
- GR series - wedge wire elements
- Filtration up to 80 microns. No consumables.
- Modules are used in parallel for higher flows.
- Totally automatic operation using differential pressure.
- Inlet/outlet port positions can be changed.
- Ease of maintenance.
- Can be customized to suit your requirement.
- Standardly sized modules are mentioned in attached pdf catalog.
- “Veeraja” has developed a self-cleaning lter, designed to handle large flows, higher pressures & heavy dirt loads
- It cleans itself automatically either by sensing pressure drop across the filter or by Timer, whichever occurs earlier. Dirt collected is ejected out automatically with little fluid.
- Shell of the filter is fabricated in ms & is designed to handle working pressure of filter. Filter Elements are ss304 wedge-wire screen candles, mounted vertically with their bottom ends open to dirty fluid & top ends closed.
- All candles are exposed to flow of dirty fluid, except one. Dirt is collected inside the candles.
- One of the candle's outlet is opened to backwash port by aligning rotary face seal to it. Backwash Outlet valve is opened for a short time so that the dirt collected in this candle is let out to Atmospheric pressure. Since large pressure differential is available between working pressure of Filter & atmosphere, backwashing is very effective.
- When the preset pressure drop reaches (or time elapsed is complete), the rotary face seal is aligned with next candle outlet & backwash outlet valve is opened for a short time to effect backwashing of that candle.
- The process is repeated automatically to keep the filter clean & to eject the dirt.
- Roll coolant filtration system
- Cooling tower water filtration
- Water filtration system for Boiler feed
- Food processing etc.