Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
|Filtration capacity||50 l/min to 5000 l/min.|
When the process generates large quantum of chips a mesh drum filter comes in handy. Veeraja mesh drum have a unique seal design which increases the life of seal and is very maintenance friendly.
Fluid with chips drops in cavity outside a mesh drum. It moves in the drum trough fine mesh, by gravity, leaving the chips on the mesh. A scraper conveyer, wrapping the mesh drum & scraping the outside cavity, carries the chips to a bin. On the way the fluid drips back to the tank. The conveyer movement also rotates the mesh drum. Clean fluid inside the drum is siphoned out to a clean fluid tank. From this it is pumped to the machine. Part of the pressurized fluid from pump is used to backwash the mesh drum.
Features & Benefits:
- Suitable for filtration up to 50 micron. Without consumables.
- Filtration capacity: 50 l/min to 5000 l/min.
- Individual filter panels can be removed for ease of maintenance.
- Can be isolated individually and removed for maintenance.
- Seal is away from sediment chips. No possibilities of seal getting damaged by chips
- Seal is of lesser diameter than conventional filter drum. It is possible to machine this seal & maintain correct dimensions
- Seal is flushed with clean fluid. This means the seal is more reliable to arrest fine particles.
- Continued flushing of seal. Smaller seal away from chip sedimentation.
- Ideal for individual as well as centralized system.
- Used in combination with Scraper conveyor for heavy dirt loads.
- Gearbox Cover Drilling
- Pressure Die Cast Component Machining
- Gravitataion Die Cast Machining